Independent Contractor-Pre-Licensed Clinician
Identity Insights, LLC is a growing and thriving mental health and gender therapy private practice in Grand Junction Colorado. Our Mental Health Clinicians provide clinical services for our clients on the Western Slope and across Colorado via teletherapy. We also strive to serve the underrepresented minority communities in Colorado with a particular focus on LGBTQ+ issues. Currently we are seeking a pre-licensed clinician for independent contracting to service our Medicaid and private pay clients on a part-time or full time basis.
-Competitive and based on experience. Hourly rates ranging from ~$33-$46.75
-Moving bonus up to $1000 based on location (split into 2 payments over 6 months)
Qualifications Education for Mental Health Professional
• Master's degree in a behavioral/social science field from an accredited college or university
* Must be license eligible in the state of Colorado.
Experience For Mental Health Professional
• Coursework and professional experience that indicates knowledge of mental health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, psychological assessment techniques, crisis intervention, and mental health consultation.
*Must be competent or willing to learn in topic areas of minority issues and LGBTQ+ counseling.
*Excellent writing skill.
Licenses/Certifications For Mental Health Professional
• LPCC preferred
MSW or similar pre licensure in the state of CO.
• Provide direct clinical and consultation services in accordance with The Company’s policies and procedures, and in accordance with the ethics and standards of relevant professional organizations.
• Responsible for having a basic understanding of mental health accreditation standards issued by the state of Colorado.
• Maintain the confidentiality of patient information in accordance with The Company policy and procedure and state law.
•Maintaining timely records in Electronic Medical Record Keeping System, scheduling clients in timely fashion, possible coordination with external medical or mental health facilities on behalf of the client, maintaining communication with clients if necessary via office cell phone or encrypted email throughout the duration of services at The Company.
• Provision of individual and/or group psychotherapy/counseling to patients with the goals of reducing maladaptive behavior and fostering effective psychological functioning.
• Knowledge and management of crisis interventions. Crisis interventions may require consultation with local psychiatric staff regarding management/treatment concerns, referral, and/or mental health follow-up.
•Reports are to be completed in a timely, professional manner.
• Contractor will be provided with weekly supervison in accordance with obtaining full licensure in the state of Colorado.
• Compliance with therapist contractor standards of The Company. Compliance includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of a professional working environment and personal appearance consistent with professional responsibilities, development of harmonious working relationships, and timely notification of supervisory personnel of absences from institution.
• Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
• Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions.
Moving Bonus Eligibility Based on Current Location
Identity Insights is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/LGBTQ+/Disability Employer
**If interested in applying, please send us a private message below with the subject line "Job Inquiry" so we can connect with you and retrieve resume/CV information**